Thursday, December 4, 2014

Inexpensive and Handy 2015 Planners

I bought these planners from Papemelroti. These are very inexpensive and very handy for you to write reminders in the form of phrases, write new contacts at the back part, and write in nice plans like 'finals week', 'date day', or  'math exam'. I'm going to use one of these and I will give some as gifts for my few closest friends.

 Yesterday was my brother's first communion and I learned that he had fun doing their project with paperclay so I told him where to buy those kinds. Yes, this paperclay art kit is also from Papemelroti. My mom bought this for him and while he was making it he said to me, 'I didn't know art would be fun.' I have loved art since I was little. so... I must've been having fun since then. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment