Monday, June 15, 2015

Change of Fashion and Life Updates

Lately, I have been looking at the fashion trends in the corporate world since in a few weeks I'll be dealing with the reality of work life. I graduated under BS Computer Science on May 29. Most people see this techy side of being a technologist but I see it as a stepping stone into crafting my dreams. I have been an art enthusiast ever since. I love looking at artworks, crafting ideas, and doing artsy things.

One of the artsy things I love looking at are fashion guides on pinterest, on blogs, and on the internet itself. I have been collecting a lot of fashion statements on pinterest which I'm going to refer on in the soon-to-be corporate me.
Here's the board I have created today:
https://www.pinterest.com/ammaica/corporate-fashion-guide/





And lately, I have been loving The Sims 4 and its expansion pack: Outdoor Retreat.
I love creating houses on Sims. It's fun for me playing around the things I wanted to do in real life but will not. If I am not a programmer, I'll probably become a designer. You see, there's a fine line between enjoying and earning; and apparently, I sided way too close to the latter.

Oh design. I love this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/deligracy
She's witty and the houses she create are lovely. I love her Sims 4 videos and have been applying some of her techniques on my own game.



I'm currently working on my room and will update as soon as my cutesy room is finished.

-Love, Mikee

No comments:

Post a Comment